Digital illustration of map showing position of Arctic Ocean and surrounding continents
- On this page, identify the shared themes and questions that link your research. Is one issue broader than the rest, or all they all parts of a related problem, or is one issue quite different? What is the most effective way for the reader to think about linking these issues together?
- Ask some questions to provoke the reader’s curiosity.
- Is there any background information about the Arctic that your reader might need to know? (Maps, general facts, etc.)
- What are the most important concepts or terms that reader might encounter? Introduce and define them here.
- Help the reader navigate the Arctic Issues and Policy Ideas tabs.