- If rape is considered gendered dominance, then anything that promotes “🚹=💪” also promotes rape culture, such as the Mile in 👠 and My 💪 campaign, as well as things like 🍤 and locker room 💬
2) We spend so much 🕒 thinking about how things don’t work and the negative aspects of movements but less 🕒thinking about how we could create more effective movements.
3) I wonder how much things that subvert the common narrative and promote “🚺= 💪” demobilize rape.
4) Maybe effective rape prevention are smaller things, like showing women with powerful jobs, teaching all children about bodily autonomy, etc
4) There is a lot of power in any message, so it is important to think critically about how/how not campaigns/actions/words mobilize or demobilize rape.
🚹 = men
💪 = strong/strength
👠 = her shoes
🍤 = shrimping
💬 = talk
🕒 = time
🚺 = women