- If rape is considered gendered dominance, then anything that promotes “?=?” also promotes rape culture, such as the Mile in ? and My ? campaign, as well as things like ? and locker room ?
2) We spend so much ? thinking about how things don’t work and the negative aspects of movements but less ?thinking about how we could create more effective movements.
3) I wonder how much things that subvert the common narrative and promote “?= ?” demobilize rape.
4) Maybe effective rape prevention are smaller things, like showing women with powerful jobs, teaching all children about bodily autonomy, etc
4) There is a lot of power in any message, so it is important to think critically about how/how not campaigns/actions/words mobilize or demobilize rape.
? = men
? = strong/strength
? = her shoes
? = shrimping
? = talk
? = time
? = women