Invisible

While the number of COVID-19 cases increase each day, the precautions to avoid it become more heavily recommended. It is scary to think that anyone can get this from getting take-out to even standing in a place where it has been in the air. Every time someone brings something from the outside in, a heavy wash has to be applied to all of the objects and even the person to make sure the virus has not stuck on to anything. Currently, most people in my community have remained inside unless it is going out to buy essentials. My friends here have not left their homes in weeks. My mom went grocery shopping and when she came back she had to shower and wash everything that she had bought. Then, I wondered what would happen if we could see the virus? 

My photos have mostly brother and a couple with me doing some normal daily activities and they even include objects that we touch on a normal basis. The paint represents the virus and everywhere we go and touch the virus sticks. The normal things that we would not think in the slightest can be taken away or evidently prohibited, like a high-five or scratching your face shows how easily the virus can spread. I wanted to depict an illusion of the reality that we are facing.