Data Collection Logs

• Between weeks 8 and 12, each student should provide a weekly reflection (500 words) on the data you have collected to date.
    • What data did you collect?
    • What is your initial impression of the data?
    • How have the data you have collected this week changed/progressed your thinking about your research project?
    • What challenges did you encounter while collecting the data?
    • What are your next steps?

Log 1

Michelle and I gathered data from three students during the week of March 26th - April 1st. They are students...

Read more ...

Log 2

Michelle and I discussed our subject groups this week and contemplated sending our email template to various groups of people...

Read more ...

Log 3

Michelle and I conducted and recorded two interviews this week with students we collected screenshots of texts from. We used...

Read more ...

Log 4

Michelle and I completed a podcast this week with a pair of seniors. We moved on from the interview format...

Read more ...

Log 5

We met with Professor Greene and expressed our concerns about the project at the moment. I felt that after every...

Read more ...

Log 6

The presentation of our research projects compelled Michelle and I to sit down and selectively choose the themes we wanted...

Read more ...

Log 7

Between weeks 8 and 12, each student should provide a weekly reflection (500 words) on the data you have collected...

Read more ...

Log 8

Read more ...

Log 9

Read more ...

Log 10

Read more ...

Log 11

Read more ...

Log 12

Read more ...